19 Oct 2013

New Blog, New Start?

After giving up on my feeble attempts to foolishly create my own website and admit defeat to the internet gods that be. Here it is; a new blog with absolutely no aims or goals, I'm just going to write about whatever is relevant or interesting to me on that particular day and see how it goes. Hopefully I won't kill you with boredom but if I do, know that it was done with the best intentions ;). Ideally I'm going to aim to post approximately 4-5 times a week whether they be short or long posts that remains to be seen but realistically they're not going to be the length of a novella or anything remotely like it. Next on the to-do list is blog design, if anyone falls upon this post by some miracle I would love to hear any ideas, or maybe I'll just trawl other peoples blog and steal ideas :). Till next time. Maisy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Maisy's Matters Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger