25 Nov 2013

New Blog Design!


I know despite the one and only post on this page I've been pretty much M.I.A but I've been scouring the internet for blog design ideas, blog designers etc. It wasn't until I visited a fantastic blog written by Irish girls Sinead & Dee of Viva Adonis  that I found Designer Blogs . They provide custom wordpress and blog designs whilst also selling "pre-made" templates for a small price. I'm loving this template I have now, at the very least it gives my blog a semi-organised look. Hopefully, in the future I might splurge on a custom blog design, who knows?! Let me know what you think of the new look, and if you know of any other blog designers! Til next time, Maisy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Maisy's Matters Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger